Welcome to PolyASite
A portal to the curated set of poly(A) sites that we inferred in the human, mouse and worm genomes, based on all 3’ end sequencing datasets that we could identify in the SRA nucleotide database as of June 2019.
Dive right in
- Search for poly(A) sites in your gene/genomic region of interest
- The Atlas - our curated dataset of poly(A) sites - can be downloaded or explored in the UCSC genome browser
- Get information on individual Samples contributing to the Atlas
- Learn more about the different Protocols used for 3' end sequencing
- Check out Tools that used our curated dataset
If you use PolyASite in your work, please cite:
Gruber, A. J. et al. A comprehensive analysis of 3’ end sequencing data sets reveals novel polyadenylation signals and the repressive role of heterogeneous ribonucleoprotein C on cleavage and polyadenylation. Genome Res. 26, 1145–1159 (2016).
If you have any datasets you think we should include, or have any suggestions on how to improve our resource, please let us know: christina (dot) herrmann (at) unibas (dot) ch