Welcome to PolyASite
A portal to the curated set of poly(A) sites that we inferred in the human and mouse genomes, based on all 3’ end sequencing datasets that we could identify in the SRA nucleotide database as of June 2019.
Here you can
- Search for poly(A) sites in your gene/genomic region of interest
- Download our curated datasets of poly(A) sites or explore them in the UCSC genome browser
- Get information on individual samples contributing to the atlases
- Learn more about the different protocols used for 3' end sequencing
- Check out some tools working on our curated data
If you use poly(A) site in your work, please cite:
Gruber, A. J. et al. A comprehensive analysis of 3’ end sequencing data sets reveals novel polyadenylation signals and the repressive role of heterogeneous ribonucleoprotein C on cleavage and polyadenylation. Genome Res. 26, 1145–1159 (2016).
If you have any datasets you think we should include, or have any suggestions on how to improve our resource, please let us know: christina (dot) herrmann (at) unibas (dot) ch